Introduction to Sign Language
This program introduces the fundamentals of ASL and prepares signers for conversational sign. Whenever hearing individuals learn the basics of ASL the world becomes a more inclusive, safe and fair place.
Yoga (In Person)
Enjoy the benefits of Yoga right here at Select.
- Yoga improves strength, balance and flexibility
- Yoga helps with back pain relief
- Yoga benefits heart health
- Yoga relaxes you & helps you sleep better
- Yoga provides more energy & brighter moods
- Yoga helps you manage stress
Thursdays (@ SSSC)
Jan 7, 14, 21, 28 from 4:45PM – 5:30PM
with Coach Ben
Calling all FORTNITE Players! Coach Ben is excited to be hosting a few Fortnite events and the opportunity to compete online for bragging rights.
More details will be sent directly to those who register via the google doc.
Jan 14 & 28 from 7:00PM – 7:45PM
Hammer & Stain South Shore (Project Night)
Hammer & Stain South Shore is a DIY wood & paint studio where you will transform unfinished wood into wall worthy pieces.
Monday, January 11th from 6:30PM – 7:30PM
Tuesday, January 19th from 6:30PM – 7:30PM
Monday, January 25th from 6:30PM – 7:30PM
In person at South Shore Sports Center – Limited to 10 participants.
COLLEGE SERIES: Leading Through Serving with Coach Scott Frey
Join us on Tuesday, February 2nd at 6:00PM via zoom.
We will discuss the philosophy of servant leadership that has proved so successful for Messiah University Head Women’s Soccer Coach Scott Frey. This event is for high school age players
Meeting ID: 820-443-0058
COLLEGE SERIES: College Recruiting FAQ Open Forum
Join us on Sunday, January 17th at 6:00PM via zoom.
Participants will review the previous week’s College Series Guest Speaker event and Coach Javi will answer any college recruiting questions. This seminar is best suited for high school girls.
COLLEGE SERIES: Aliceann Wilber – William Smith College Head Women’s Soccer Coach
Join us on Tuesday, January 5th at 5:30 PM via zoom.
During our conversation, we will discuss the current recruiting landscape, the benefits of college camps/clinics compared to club tournaments/showcases, and how to prepare yourself for the expectations of college soccer in each of the four aspects of our game – technical, tactical, physical and mental. Whether you’re currently going through the recruiting process or already know where you’re headed in the fall, there will be useful info for everyone!
- NCAA D3 National Champion: 1988 and 2013 (NCAA final participant 5 times, including 2019)
- 1st woman in collegiate soccer history to achieve 500 wins
- Most wins in D3 soccer history and 2nd most wins all-time, regardless of division (after UNC’s Anson Dorrance)
- 5-time D3 National Coach of the Year
- Recipient of the Women’s Soccer Award of Excellence
- United Soccer Coaches Hall of Fame
- William Smith College has won every regular season Liberty League title since 2005 and every conference tournament title since 2007
- 30 NCAA appearances
GUEST SPEAKER: Ashley Mason – Founder of Dash of Social & Student to CEO
Topic: Setting goals / having dreams and finding ways to achieve them!!
Tuesday, January 12th @ 7PM
Zoom ID: 518-287-7640